Top 100

Matthew Hagan brings a wealth of sports knowledge! Pick his brain here!
MatthewHagan

Top 100

Postby MatthewHagan » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:51 am

Hello Everyone!

IF you haven't checked out my top 100 NFL players please do so then come here to debate it! I want to hear what you think and why you agree or disagree!
michaelsullivan

Re: Top 100

Postby michaelsullivan » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:51 pm

I agree that Telvin Smith is on the rise for Jacksonville and could definitely be a big time playmaker in 2016. Reggie Nelson should be a little higher because he really finally had a breakout season with 8 picks. I don't agree with Chris Harris JR - just don't understand the hype with him. Devonta Freeman would have been higher if we were looking at just the first half of the 2015 season. I like Allen Hurns because he really came out of nowhere and think he deserves to be on the list. I don't think Eric Berry had as great a season as he did his rookie year or in 2013 though so I question why he's on the list.
MatthewHagan

Postby MatthewHagan » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:42 pm

Just want to preface that this list is about what i think they will do in the upcoming season. Firstly, Reggie Nelson did have a great year and i think a new system will bring some of his production down. Chris Harris Jr. seriously doesn't allow many catches and nearly zero touchdowns in his entire career only 2 if i can remember right off the top of my head and i think he just deserves more credit for his skills and stats. And i agree with you about Devonte Freeman. His production just declined way too much in the second half. Eric Berry too me is just such a great safety and he came back from cancer and is still a top player. i think he would be even better had he not gone through having cancer. What did you think of the second part of the series?
michaelsullivan

Postby michaelsullivan » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:01 pm

Thanks for the preface. For the second part, I don't know much about the Center for the Cowboys but their whole offensive line is pretty darn good so I can see why he's ranked where he is. Markus Peters - absolutely love that he's on the list. His rookie year was just insane like you mention. Let's see if he can do it year in and year out. Sean Lee - seems to definitely be linebacker who's better in coverage like you say, I just want to see a little more versatility from him in the blitz game. Cameron Wake - Yes, if he just stays healthy he's one of the best, and underrated, pass rushers. Mike Evans - He tears it up and can make plays. Glad you got Reshad Jones on here too - he seems like he's on the rise. There's something about Sammy Watkins that makes me question his greatness. And he does turn in great stats but maybe it's just the bad luck that Buffalo has endured for so long that prevents me from liking him more. I really don't know much about Brandon Cooks. Lavonte David makes plays left and right in the run game, blitz game, and coverage game. He does it all. A good continuation from part one.
MatthewHagan

Postby MatthewHagan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:26 pm

It is nice to get some positive feedback, I'm getting killed on reddit about these lists. I appreciate you talking about it though

Return to “Hagan's Haus”