NA LCS predictions

Pull up a chair, grab a drink, and chat with the Canadian esports mind behind Eh!Sports
Marhalut

NA LCS predictions

Postby Marhalut » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:49 am

Hey everyone!

We're already half way through the split, and it's been an absolutely crazy one. That being said, it's always fun to predict who'll end up on top by the end of it!

1. TSM
2. Immortals
3. Team Liquid
4. Cloud 9
5. CLG
6. Team EnVyUs
7. Phoenix 1
8. Apex
9. NRG
10. Echo Fox

Agree, disagree, think I'm insane? Comment below and we'll discuss! :)
k1llerkeller

Re: NA LCS predictions

Postby k1llerkeller » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:27 pm

Can't really make predictions with only two weeks to go, but that's a lot of faith you have in P1, thinking they can rise all the way out of relegations from the 1-9 start. I think they've improved a lot with Inori finally being there, and Mash has looked like a really strong carry with the team, but I think that Apex and NRG have enough left in the tank to stay ahead.
Marhalut

Re: NA LCS predictions

Postby Marhalut » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:07 pm

I suppose it wasn't TOO risky of a prediction given that ;P But yea, I think they've got a lot of improvement in recent (thinking particularly their games against CLG and TSM) showings will definitely bode well going forward. It's unfortunate, they almost had an Echo Fox last split, where because of VISA issues and stuff they placed much lower than they could have.

I'm curious to see who will claim that bottom 6th Playoff spot. But that won't be overly exciting, as I don't have much faith in anyone who is in contention (Apex/EnVy) will be bringing much into the Playoffs against a lot of revitalized top teams (CLG, Liquid.)

Return to “Eh!Sports”