MLB Trade Deadline

Alex Keller knows his way around the diamond and the rift! Come discuss with him!
k1llerkeller

MLB Trade Deadline

Postby k1llerkeller » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:01 pm

The trade deadline is less than a week away, so expect all of your sports sites that cover it (and what reputable sports sites DON'T cover baseball?) to be flooding with discussions and news for the next week. So now I ask you all, which of the players on the block do you think holds the biggest upside for a team? Or, if you think that the teams matter more than the players, what team do you think most needs to make a big move before the deadline to stay in playoff contention?

I, personally, think that Jonathan Lucroy is one of the more interesting players on the market this year just because he doesn't have the same price tag as some bigger name guys, and there are A LOT of teams that could go for an extra catcher. I think Cleveland and Boston could both use him in the AL, but I wouldn't rule out the Mets in the NL either.
Robert Hanes

Re: MLB Trade Deadline

Postby Robert Hanes » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:12 pm

I like Lucroy but, he does have recent injury history. I think if Cargo is on the move he is the biggest grab, also recently Chris Sale has been put out there,

Return to “Keller's Kage”