Forgiven: He's Back Again

Alex Keller knows his way around the diamond and the rift! Come discuss with him!
k1llerkeller

Forgiven: He's Back Again

Postby k1llerkeller » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:34 pm

So, Forgiven left Origen after week one because he was having "motivation issues." Yet now he's back on H2k, the same team that absolutely tanked in Spring's playoffs when he was the starter on the roster. With Ryu playing the way he has this split, I don't see the ending for this H2k team being all that happy, which makes me curious as to why he returned. He cited in his post when he left that repeatedly playing on trash teams (maybe not the exact phrase but the jist of it) really took it out of him and it wasn't until his SK/H2k days that he actually began to enjoy the game again.

So, I guess my question here really is, why did he come back, and why did he choose now to come back? I have a lot of respect for Forgiven's mechanics, but I feel like he has a lot of issues to corral with off the Rift that really prove to be a detriment to his team (can't help but feel like that's at least a part of why no team kept him more than one split). I kind of just needed somewhere to rant about Forgiven, but feel free to share your thoughts and comments, or maybe your favorite memories of him below!
Robert Hanes

Re: Forgiven: He's Back Again

Postby Robert Hanes » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:21 pm

I think they brought him back because they have been slipping and their ADC play has not been good all split. Forgiven can bring in a winners mentality and on a team that was once considered a top 3 team without question i think bringing him in could help them charge back towards the top.
k1llerkeller

Re: Forgiven: He's Back Again

Postby k1llerkeller » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:41 pm

Can I just say wow H2k looked significantly better this week with Forgiven as the starter? Whether the tendonitis was what affected Freeze or not, there was such a clear gap between the team in weeks past and this week. If they can keep up this kind of momentum they might actually make some noise in the playoffs for a change.

Return to “Keller's Kage”