Who is your favorite athlete of all time?

Come talk to Joe about sports and podcasts!
Joe DiTullio

Who is your favorite athlete of all time?

Postby Joe DiTullio » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:28 am

I am always interested to see who everyone else's favorite athletes are. Mine is Deion Sanders. I wanted to play multiple sports just like him when I was growing up. His speed and flashiness are the first things that caught my eye when I started watching sports. To this day I will proudly wear my Deion Sanders Cowboys and Reds jerseys. I now love his analysis on the NFL Network.
michaelsullivan

Re: Who is your favorite athlete of all time?

Postby michaelsullivan » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:16 am

I'm not a big Deion fan because of him being a bust with the Skins but he was no doubt fast, versatile, and a play-maker. I gotta go with the man who is often compared to Deion Sanders though, and that is none other than Darrell Green, the cornerback who played 20 years straight for the Redskins. He was the fastest man in the league for years. Green was also a better tackler. I also admired Chris Cooley because he was such a goofy guy outside of football. Art Monk seemed like a nice, quiet guy who let his playing do the talking.
timmyymiller

Postby timmyymiller » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:58 pm

When I think back to the most fun and dynamic players to watch in each sport, I remember Vince Young and Reggie Bush. They were some of the best players of this century in college football and crazy athletes. I also enjoyed watching Ken Griffey Jr., Evan Turner with my Buckeyes, Troy Smith (obviously in college), and LeBron James. There's plenty more that I've enjoyed watching, but those are just a few that come to mind for me.
michaelsullivan

Postby michaelsullivan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:16 am

MLB-wise I'd say Cal Ripken. He always had a good attitude about the game, was a total team player, and made some nice catches. Bryce Harper might be one of my favorites except he's a little more full of himself. Wilson Ramos is another good one because he is a terrific catcher and has had an excellent season batting.
Joe DiTullio

Postby Joe DiTullio » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:03 pm

Cal Ripken is the man. I loved him.

Return to “Joey Heisman”